Tuesday 20 April 2010

Good Luck!

.
I wrote last week about near-death experiences and the theories that some scientists have for the phenomenon.

Some things are beyond explanation, as witness the three-year-old German boy who fell into a pond and was clinically dead for over three hours but who inexplicably and against all the odds revived.

That was a miracle in itself but what was also very interesting was that, while unconscious, the little boy reported that he had seen his late great-grandmother who turned him back at a gate and urged him to go back to his parents. ‘I knew I was in heaven. But grandma said I had to come home,’ he said.

I wish this little boy well for the future. As sure as anything, he has a guardian angel looking after him. And good luck to him!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment