Thursday 25 November 2010

What Makes Us Happy?

A chum of mine with a great sense of humour and who I unsuccessfully keep prompting to write his own blog, has sent me an email which I quote (nearly) in full. What he says is spot-on!

‘I hear that this government is going to spend £2,000,000 to find out ‘What makes people happy?’

Give the money to me ... that will make me very happy!

Does it make you feel a little uneasy when you read of this stupid waste of money, when most people are finding it difficult to make ends meet? Especially when he (Cameron that is) ‘ain't been governing for very long.

I could tell him for nothing that if you've got: food on the table, good health, good family around you, friends that don’t borrow money off you, beer in the cupboard, dosh to pay the rent and enough left over to pay off the last instalment on your inflatable doll ... you have got to be a happy man!’

Nuff said?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment