Monday 13 September 2010

Get Real!

.
The less-than-private life of a so-called football star will not go away and even now is being carried by the quality papers.

Here now are two prostitutes who received payment for their ‘services’ to this man and who over the weekend have offered up their apologies for what they have done. Since when have prostitutes been apologising for what they have done? Might it have something to do with the tempting fees paid by some of the newspapers?

Referring to her activities and the effect it had on the so-called footballer’s wife, one of these women is reported to have said, ‘If it was me I would be devastated. It would tear me apart’. The other one chirruped, ‘I'm sorry for all the hurt that you’ve been put through. It was a mistake. I can't apologise enough.’

Get real ladies. You got paid for what you did! And for telling the newspapers!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment